Freelance Senior Account Executive – Beauty PR London agency
Unique opportunity for a freelance Senior Account Executive to support on a fantastic range of consumer beauty, wellness and lifestyle accounts. If you are a PR professional who ‘gets’ the media and has strong publicist skills, then read on …!
Our dynamic client, believes (and proves!) that an integrated agency can achieve great results for their clients whilst offering staff a fantastic work-life balance. As the young London agency goes from strength to strength they are looking for some additional support to help with their newly set up beauty & wellness department, as they fill a perm SAE/AM role. Providing the opportunity to work with great clients in the beauty, wellness/fitness and lifestyle sectors.
The ideal candidate will be smart, with excellent media contacts and a passion for delivering results for their clients.
- Personable and articulate; you’ll have a great network of media contacts (print and online)
- Smart; an understanding of your clients’ needs and target audiences
- On the pulse; an understanding of the media landscape and what is on trend
- A great communicator; able to liaise with clients and media
- Trustworthy; able to build strong relationships with clients and team
- Multi-tasker; able to work across a number of accounts at any one time
- Driven; keen to help your clients to raise their profile and get top tier coverage
- Proactive; happy to get hands-on and involved in all stages of a campaign
- Creative; enjoy developing ideas for clients
- Social media savvy; understand the differences of traditional media and online and how to incorporate digital content in a campaign
- Problem solver; able to flag up issues early and come up with alternative solutions
- Numerate; able to negotiate with suppliers and accountable for client budgets
- Positive; a team player who wants to a make a positive difference for clients and colleagues.
Day rate £150 and duration likely to be 1 month with potential to be extended, based on all going well. There might even be the chance to go perm!
If you feel you’ve got the required skills and sector experience submit your CV now for consideration.