Software Test Engineer/ QA Engineer - Cambridge - £35,000-£60,000
Software Tester – Cambridge - £35,000 - £60,000
Our client, who is a well-respected and fast-growing business in the Cambridge area is looking for an experienced and professional Software Tester to join their Cambridge team.
Our client is a Cambridge based company who are looking for individuals who have a different ethos for how testing is done. Our client is continuously growing and are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Tester to join their team.
You will be working in a unique and intelligent environment with colleagues who are passionate and excited about the projects they work on. You’ll gain valuable insight into what exploratory testing is and the philosophy behind it.
The vacancy is based on the outskirts of Cambridge (2-4 miles from the city centre) in the company’s newly renovated office.
Key skills and experiences:
- Experience with both Manual and Automation testing.
- A good background in exploratory techniques.
- Comfortable with a scripting language such as Python (other object orientated languages will be considered).
- Detailed experience of testing strategy, test case design, planning and bug reporting.
- Experience of performing Device Driver, Hardware, Firmware, Software, Video, Installer, GUI or Desktop testing.
The Salary is between £35,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme. If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with a thank you present to show our appreciation.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77515723