Hart Square, Content Producer - Tech & Non-Profit Sector Publications
About Hart Square
We are independent CRM and technology consultants specialising in events and publications for the non-profit sector.
We provide independent consultancy services helping with CRM and technology challenges. Our clients include professional membership bodies, trade associations, charities, voluntary organisations, healthcare and education bodies.
We’re looking for an experienced content producer to create and oversee the editorial content of an independent consultancy practice, aimed at the non-profit sector.
Your role will be to select and produce intelligent, entertaining and enlightening copy on developing technologies, (including CRM/web/email marketing) aimed at a wide and technically savvy readership in the not-for-profit world.
You’ll be responsible for the content and direction of Hart Square publications including
- Sector newsletters
- Client case studies
- Research reports
- Articles and white papers
- Social media content
You’ll act as an ambassador for the company at industry events where you’ll meet and interview key personalities in the sector.
You’ll be able to produce sparkling copy aimed at a diverse audience ranging from managers and C-level directors to IT professionals, and you’ll have a keen eye for a news story combined with the skill to write or commission features on new technology.
- Good analytical skills - able to understand & react to multiple data sources
- Experience developing intelligent, consistent content across multiple channels
- Interested in technology and not for profit sectors
- Highly literate with excellent communication skills, able to present and articulate clearly at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills - internally and externally
- Proficiency with MS Office software and content management systems
- Interviewing and video experience would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to be part of a rapidly growing consultancy practice, then send us your CV along with a (single side) covering letter telling us why you think you’re right for the job by completing the application form below.
Applications close 4 December.
Interviews will take place on 30 November and 4 December.
Hart Square reserves the right to close the applications early if a suitable applicant is found so please apply early.