Head of Customer Relations
Our client is a leading UK property services group with over 4,000 properties, £3billion in assets and over 3,000 employees. Due to growth, they are looking for a Head of Customer Relations to join their team in central London. .
Reporting to the Customer Services Director, you will support the customer services and communications team in developing and implementing a successful customer relations engagement campaigns.
- To build and maintain effective relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
- Lead and improve the efficiency of the company Account Management Program.
- Identify key account influencers and strive for new strategic company relationships.
- Develop and implement Customer Action Teams for the support of key accounts.
- Develop and improve Microsoft Dynamics and CRM programs.
- Work alongside the communications team to develop and implement effective stakeholders strategy.
- Attend and represent the company at key industry events.
- Support the Customer Service Director when necessary.
- Ensure proper engagement plans and strategic relationships are in place for each customer type.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in building effective customer relationships programs.
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to understand, interpret problems and create measurable solutions.
- Experience leading engagement programs with key stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop long term relationships
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well in teams
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
If you have experience in a customer facing role, delivering successful strategic account management programs and you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a leading national organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.