DevOps Engineer - Information Technology and Services
DevOps Engineer - Information Technology and Services - £60,000
The company, a leader in content protection and technological rights management are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer. They protect creativity and innovation in the film, TV and music industries and work with some of the biggest names in entertainment! Their clients trust them as experts when it comes to new web technologies and emerging threats to their intellectual property. They have sophisticated systems that require lateral thinkers and they need a skilled, enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to help them grow!
If you are looking to be a driving force behind a well-established tech SME, this is the right DevOps Engineer role for you. You will get the opportunity to get up to speed with their existing infrastructure, look at where they are, where they want to be and help them get there!
- Maintain and Improve their infrastructure
- Keep their infrastructure secure against hackers and data leaks
- Automate current and future IT-Operational tasks
- Make sure they’re resilient and backed-up in the event of downtime
- Monitor server health and performance
- Support the business in requests for data
- At least 2 years commercial experience in a DevOps/ Sys Admin role
- Some experience with Docker is essential
- Some experience with GCP or AWS is essential
- Scripting and Automation (e.g. Bash, Ansible)
- CI/CD software (Travis CI/ Circle CI)
- Excellent knowledge of Linux Systems Administration
- Good knowledge of security principles including firewalls (with iptables)
- Knowledge of network administration, routing, DNS
- Experience with Nginx
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (Postgres) & NoSQL (Elasticsearch) administration
- Good knowledge of server health & log monitoring tools
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Elasticsearch and/or MongoDB
Closing Date: 08/12/2017
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andy Walker, Technology Consultant
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in tech so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77515472