Dynamics 365 Developer
NHS Blood and Transplant has an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Senior Developer to join our in-house development team working in a friendly and progressive environment based in Bristol.
The successful Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design and development of new and existing applications. The candidate must have a passion for innovation and a can-do attitude to creating new software systems.
Key technical skills for the role:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 hands-on experience
- Desirable to have had Dynamics 365 experience but will consider any Dynamics (viz. 2010, 2013 etc.) experience
- C#, .NET
- Hands-on experience with both configuration and customisation around Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of full software development life-cycle
- Experience of working with Agile tools and methods
- Strategize and lead discussions and proposals on specific Dynamics CRM areas
- Mentor Systems Developer(s) as part of their day-to-day role
- Own technical solutions and present it for approval at Architecture and/or Technical Leadership Group forums
This opportunity will enable the ideal candidate to grow their programming skills to the next level by developing world-class solutions across a wide range of platforms and technologies.
So, if you are a CRM Developer and want the challenge of working on varied and exciting projects with an opportunity to develop new skills, apply now.
Please ensure that you submit a CV with your application form
This vacancy will close at midnight on 6 December with interviews to take place in Bristol, date to be confirmed.
To apply for this and other vacancies within NHSBT, please click the apply link below and explore our Technology & Digital roles.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77531933