BI Consultant - Blue Chip - Greenfield project exposure
An exciting opportunity for a BI Consultant with 1-4 years experience within the consulting field to develop their career, pick up new skills, BI/BPM/CPM tools and work on some of the most exciting projects currently on offer in the Square Mile.
You will be offered training to certification level in a BPM tool of your choice (dashboard centric), enabling you to consult and implement with confidence.
In addition, you will be offered development training in client engagement, enhancing your strategic understanding of how to deliver a truly excellent solution on client site.
While the role remains technical and you grow your knowledge base, continual inscentives centred around promotion are offered, seeing you climb to Senior Consultant in a matter of months, performance allowing.
The vast majority of projects are London based as are the offices meaning you must live a commutable distance away from London.
Requirements for cosideration;
- Batchelors Degree (or equivalent) minumum
- Hands on experience with a Business Intelligence tool (Cognos, Tableau, Qlikview, Tibco, MS BI (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS)
- Knowledge or a hunger to learn a CPM/BPM/Planning/Consolidation tech (TM1, Cognos Planning, Hyperion, Essbase, HFM, BOARD, Tagetik, Onestream)
- Knowledge of OLAP
- Experience working to Agile methodology
- Consultancy and client engagement experience
- A hunger to develop professionally
- Articulate and personable nature
Call me for an immediate discussion; 01603 319040
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77529015