I am looking to speak to you about Java Developer opportunity. It is not a mainstream role, you would be working on some of the most disruptive projects in the UK. The Client I am recruiting of has significant grasp across a number of sectors such as Financial Crime, Cyber Security and Defence.
My client will offer a very competitive package as well as a fantastic platform for development and progression. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to take part in projects that will offer scale and complexity you won’t find anywhere else.
What you’ll be doing
- Consistently be a great team player, enjoy your role, and take pride in what you do.
- Develop high quality browser based applications.
- Champion Agile practices but question the status quo. If you see inefficiencies, help us improve. Everyone’s input is valued.
- Contribute to enhancing the delivery approach with the use of automated tools (Docker, Puppet etc.)
- Continuously improve your own capabilities through the work that you deliver, the way you challenge yourself, and the way you support others.
What your skill set will look like
- Understand W3C web standards.
- Building sites using semantic mark-up and CSS.
- CSS Pre-processors (e.g. LESS, SASS).
- Build task runners (e.g. Gulp, Grunt, Webpack).
- Experience in developing unit tests, as well as browser and device testing.
- Good understanding of Git.
If this looks like an opportunity you would like to consider or just have a quick chat about please contact Owen on 02077806706 or send me your CV to and we can take it from there.
Security Clearance is required for this vacancy. If you are not currently Security Cleared, you will need to be eligible for this and willing to go through the process.
Location : Leeds with regular travel to Maidenhead
Clearance: Security Cleared or be eligible
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77518267