Machine Learning Developer - Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Cambs
The requirements are:
• At least a 2.1 degree in a technical subject from a world class university
• A passion and aptitude in machine learning and deep learning
• Proficiency with machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch) and custom layers e.g. and how to implement custom layers within them
• Understanding and experience of different types of networks e.g. CNN, LSTM, modern layer types
• Exposure to modern parallel architectures e.g. using the CUDA framework
• Some software experience in Python / C++ and a desire to expand this knowledge
• Aptitude for taking control of your own project
• Confidence to share your machine learning knowledge with the existing software team
This is an excellent opportunity to come up with innovative and creative ideas. You will also be able develop your software skills as this role evolves. This is an established company providing a full range of staff benefits.
Keywords: Neural Network Developer, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, Cambridge
Another top job from ECM, the high-tech recruitment experts.
Even if this job's not quite right, do contact us now - we may well have the ideal job for you. To discuss your requirements call 01223 813399 or email your CV. We will always ask before forwarding your CV.
Please apply (quoting ref: CW23895) only if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. By submitting your details you certify that the information you provide is accurate.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77535514