Software Engineer More than just Blockchain
Software Engineer – More than just Blockchain!
Technology firm providing distributed ledger technology (more than just blockchain) to the financial market, including many of the world’s top banks and financial institutions.
Hiring Software Engineers with strong programming abilities in either Java, Scala, Python, C++ or functional programming.
Having received over £100million investment the company are scaling up their engineering team in the city, with excellent benefits and salaries. Some huge projects in the pipeline to provide some really advanced tech to update the way financial transactions are processed.
Software Engineer responsibilities:
- Designing, testing, deploying and operating highly scalable software systems
- Design, implement and integrate systems to scale
- Play advisory role in solution design, particularly with relation to architecture and security
- Assist in preparation of deliverables with due consideration for applicable codes and standards
Software Engineer Requirements
- Strong understanding of computer science and engineering principles
- Proficiency in one or more of Java, Scala, C++, Python, or similar.
- 4+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- Experience delivering end to end platforms and services
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Keywords: Software Engineer, Software Developer, Java Developer, Kotlin Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer Software Engineer, Software Developer, Java Developer, Kotlin Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77514445