Java Developer, Java Team Lead, AWS, Configuration Management
Our global client are seeking a Java Team Lead / Java Developer to join their Oxford office.
The Responsibilities of the Java Team Lead / Java Developer:
- Lead a development team of java developers and testers, coach/mentor team in writing and maintaining clean code using the best of breed development practices - BDD etc.
- Write advanced complex code for computer systems and serve as a senior source of expertise, and/or have specialized coding skills.
- Expertise in Test driven development including techniques for applying best practices.
- Ability to perform reviews to ensure enterprise and architectural standards and processes are followed.
- Ability to provide design input across the product, comfortable working directly with customers and end users, seen by the team as a go to person on coding and technical issues
The Java Team Lead / Java Developer will bring experience in:
- Expert Java skills. You are a Java programmer and have stayed current with the evolution of the Java language and its ecosystem of frameworks and build tools.
- Expert unit testing frameworks experience (JUnit, Mockito, or similar)
- The Java Team Lead / Java Developer will ideally bring experience in:
- Strong Cloud experience (AWS or similar)
- Expert configuration management and deployment automation experience (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Strong build tool experience (Ant, Maven, etc) experience and Linux experience
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position. Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77512485