Junior Embedded Software Engineer - C, C++, Embedded Linux, South Camb
As well as an excellent degree from a leading university you will:
• have experience of designing and developing software in C and one or more of C++, C# and Java
• have knowledge of Linux systems, with experience of Embedded Linux software development (preferably on ARM platforms)
• be able to quickly learn new languages and skills
• have a strong understanding of computer hardware and comfortable developing software for a variety of platforms
• have excellent oral and written communication skills
• be self-motivated with a focus on problem solving, attention to detail and delivering results
The following would also be an advantage:
• Real time development in C
• Linux driver development
• Knowledge of communications protocols
• Open source software contributions
• Experience with optimising code: finding bottlenecks and fixing them
Due to the nature of the work, candidates must be willing to undergo, and eligible to achieve, HMG security clearance up to at least SC level.
Another top job from ECM, the high-tech recruitment experts.
Even if this job's not quite right, do contact us now - we may well have the ideal job for you. To discuss your requirements call 01223 813399 or email your CV. We will always ask before forwarding your CV.
Please apply (quoting ref: CW23877) only if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. By submitting your details you certify that the information you provide is accurate.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77516688