Python Developer (Pushing the boundaries of Financial Technology)
Looking to hire multiple Python Developer s to join one of London’s most unique and rewarding work environments. True financial technology company, pushing the known boundaries of real-time financial tech.
Growing team of 100, boasting 24 nationalities, platform handles over £2bn of transactions making this financial tech company one of the most profitable per employee in Europe.
Come join former financial and software engineers, researchers, scientists, and PhDs at one of the most dynamic workforces in Europe with a self-management work structure that allows you to work on projects you’re most passionate about within the company.
Python Developer Responsibilities:
- ·Self-management structure allows you to define many aspects of your role and the exact projects you can work on. (exchange platform team, front end team, trading team, all solving real world complex problems)
- ·Write high performance code in Python and sometimes Erlang.
- ·Push Python performance to new heights
- ·Tech stack: Python, Linux, Vagrant, Flask, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Git, Chef.
Python Developer Requirements:
- ·Strong coding in Python and/or Erlang
- ·Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- ·Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- ·Comfortable in Linux environment
As a Python Developer you will be working in officially one of the highest rated work environments in London. Allowing you benefits such as unlimited holiday, flexible work environment, flexible hours, sit-stand desks, great culture, catered free breakfast, lunch, dinner and one of Europe’s smartest teams.
This Python Developer position is based in Central London near Canary Wharf.
Keywords: Python Developer, Erlang Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Python Developer.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77514349