Junior Quantitative Developer - Python, C++
Based in Central London this systematic quantitative trading hedge fund is in the early stages of taking its product to market and are on the hunt for a Junior Quantitative Developer with experience in Python, C++ or Java SE to join the business. The team is small, close knit and boasts a considerable amount of experience gained at senior levels within some of the biggest systematic hedge funds.
As a Junior Quantitative Developer, you will be exposed to all areas of technology within the business. Projects will range from visualisation, data modelling, statistical trading algorithms through to the processing and storage of vast amounts of financial market data. The role will require a considerable amount of interaction with the business - so excellent communication skills are a must!
In this Junior Quantitative Developer graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Taking ownership of assigned projects and tasks
- Designing and implementing solutions
- Implementing your design in Python, SQL or NoSQL
- Working with highly complex data structures and numerical algorithms
- Enabling clear visualisation of the trading process
So, what are we looking for?
- A recent graduate with top academics and a Computer Science or Engineering background
- Proven ability in C++, Python or Java SE
- A bright, inquisitive mind with a desire to gain significant insight into systematic trading
- An ability to understand complex issues and present workable, well thought out solutions
- A desire to keep on top of current software development practices
- A proven self-starter with the drive to learn new technologies on the job
What else is on offer
- Excellent starting salary
- Modern offices based in Central London, near the West End
- An enjoyable, work environment with some opportunity for flexible working
- Considerable opportunity for career progression
- Significant exposure to all areas of the business at all levels
- Private medical health care and a pension scheme
Are you a recent grad looking for graduate software engineering jobs in London? Waste no time and apply for this Junior Quantitative Developer job today!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77522457