Net Developer C#, ASPNET, MVC, SQL Server
.Net Developer – C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server
My client is an award-winning software house based in West Sussex, producing industry leading desktop, web and mobile applications across a range for industries in the B2C and B2B market. They are looking to recruit a .Net Developer to join their growing team.
They are looking to hire a Developer with a real passion for development and desire to build leading web applications and APIs using the latest technologies in an Agile environment.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Implementing user stories
- Development of new web and mobile applications using .Net technologies (including .Net Core)
- Getting involved with projects to help maintain quality and performance
- Working as a part of a larger multi-disciplined team using agile development methodologies
There will also be opportunities to be involved with:
- Database / data model, architecture and API design
- Working on the Technical Steering Team to help shape the technologies and frameworks we use
You'll need experience in:
- A solid understanding of modern software development, with some commercial C# / .NET experience
- Experience working with databases, OOP, design patterns and APIs / web services
- A thirst for continual learning and modern software technology
Experience in the following technologies would be beneficial:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
Any of these skills would be useful:
- AWS / Azure
- Angular 2 / React, Redux
- grunt / gulp
- LESS / SASS
My client offer training and mentoring programmes and benefits including childcare vouchers, a Cycle to Work scheme, free parking and 25 days' annual holiday (plus bank holidays) and a highly competitive salary package.
This is an excellent job opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a great company that are building market leading products whilst having the opportunity to learn a range of modern technologies through training and mentoring programmes. Please apply with your CV for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77514392