MOJ Part 8 Fee Earner
Keoghs is one of the leading providers of claims-related services to insurers, businesses and other suppliers to the insurance sector. We combine proven processes, technology and a low cost infrastructure with deep legal and insurance market knowledge. This enables us to create individual solutions for each of our clients that match their requirements in terms of quality, performance and value for money.
The Fee Earner will handle their own case load of around 150/160 MOJ stage 3 and Part 8 Infant Approval files. They will perform specific delegated tasks within a supervised environment to pursue settlement of a file as soon as practically possible, ensuring client Guidelines are adhered to.
• The FE will take on a wide range of delegated tasks over time
• The FE will be set a settlement and billing target per month, which the FE will be expected to achieve. These targets will go towards the teams overall monthly target and the business units targets
• Whilst working within a supervised environment, the FE will be responsible for organising and prioritising their own work load on a daily basis, ensuring that a satisfactory level of quality and performance is achieved to ensure effective client service
The responsibilities of the FE will vary depending upon their stage of development.
Essential Skills & Attributes
• Established interest in law either through further education or experience within a process driven legal environment
• Experience using a case management system or similar
• Experience handling files
• Ability to plan and prioritise workloads
• Calm under pressure with the ability to re-prioritise and delegate effectively when required
• Good understanding of VF and associated IT packages
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
• Ability to follow instruction with attention to detail
What You Can Expect From Us
•A learning culture with employee development at the heart of the people development pathway
•Excellent flexible benefits including Annual leave entitlement and Healthcare Cash Plan as standard
Standard 35 hour week plus the option to work from home
Please note the salary for this role is £15,500.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for interest in this position and in our organisation
Strictly no agencies please