Morson International are currently working with a leading engineering specialist to recruit a manufacturing engineer to join the Defence division.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading world-wide engineering specialist. Whereby, you will be working on a wide variety of products of varying complexity.
- Creation of detailed manufacturing processes listing the method of manufacture for machining and assembly of medium to heavy high integrity components of varying complexity.
- Ability to prepare material cutting lists.
- Creating requisitions for material and sub contract.
- Interface with Production Shops, suppliers and customers.
- Responsibility for tooting and fixture requirements.
- Design for manufacture experience preferred.
The ideal candidate will come from a medium to heavy machining and assembly background with strong knowledge of machining (and/or) fabrication, you will be expected to be an expert in this area supporting the shop floor and answering technical questions relating to manufacturing route. Applications from time served candidates will be highly desired. Candidates with a wealth of shop floor experience considering a move into white collar should also apply.
In return, a competitive salary and benefits package is available in addition to working on some exciting and varied products using high-tech modern machinery.
For more details on this opportunity please contact Louise on 01179334595 or email