Front End Software Engineer
Do you want to join one of the most sought after tech companies in the UK? You will become an integral part of a team committed to Agile development principles, delivering excellent products and be given the opportunity to work on a diverse tech stack comprised of modern and cutting-edge technologies such as Angular and TypeScript.
My client is a forward-thinking company based in Slough who have adopted a disruptive and unique approach and successfully carved out a reputation as one of the most desirable places to work for software engineers. If you have a passion for delivering high quality software and possess a collaborative attitude and mind-set, this could be the ideal company and environment for you to develop your skills further and make a real impact within a talented and fast-growing team.
Ideally, you should have:
- Experience of working to agile methodologies, and a desire to adopt and adhere to best practices.
- BDD experience, and TDD experience; ideally with Mocha, Chai, Karma, Sinon etc.
- Previous experience with the likes of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Kubernetes, Redis would be beneficial but are not mandatory.
It might sound generic, but ideally you should have a passion for the latest technology, a keen eye and exceptional attention to detail, and possess excellent communication skills. There are a number of vacancies and engineers of all levels of experience are invited to apply.
In return you will receive:
- An excellent salary with great additional benefits which include bonus, car allowance and significant pension contribution.
- The opportunity to work within a collaborative and community-driven organisation with an unrivalled company culture known for its autonomy and flat-structure.
- The opportunity to take on a higher level of leadership and responsibility.
If I've done enough to convince you, and you have an up-to-date copy of your CV ready; just click apply.
If you'd just like an informal chat about the role to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch! / 0207 382 8123
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77518362