Information Security Manager
Fast growing technology business.
You will take be responsible for all areas of Information Security to ensure controls and policies are in place to protect the business and remain compliant. Working closely with other functions contributing to the technical and operational decisions for the
department, you will:
- Promote information security awareness across the business.
- Develop and implement group policies and standards.
- Perform internal security assessments and audits.
- Report against security standards and applicable regulations.
- Manage information security administration function (user administration, entitlement reviews etc.).
- Provide technical input projects to ensure secure products and service are created.
With extensive experience in a Information Security role, you will ideally be CISSP qualified and have:
- General knowledge and awareness of Networks, Operating Systems, Cloud, Databases and Anti-virus
- Conducted and managed IT audits.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Risk Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Data Protection Act.
- Good knowledge of frameworks such as ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.
- Understanding of GDPR.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77529327