Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
Job title: Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
Company: My client is a market leading construction and engineering services organisation. This successful company is looking for a Programme Analyst to join their Supply Chain Team in this newly created exciting role.
Main purpose of the role is to support the Programme Manager and related projects focusing on providing high quality analysis of system data specifically in the areas of lead times, dwell times (and associated invested capital), and cost of sales making recommendations to remove waste from these areas.
- Experience of working with AS400 systems ideally
- Skilled in SQL querying for managing/analysing data
- Extremely advanced Excel experience and competence
- This is a very technical role working with systems so you must be highly competent
- Have an eye for detail and used to analysing data