Senior Web Developer
ASP.NET MVC, C# Senior Web Developer - will be highly rewarded
- Our client has a financial services technology platform working to connect clients (individuals, family offices, corporates, charities) and banks;
- The MVC Senior Web developer will be exposed to the full product life cycle and will be working closely with the management team of the business in an agile/scrum environment;
- Our client is a dynamic, innovative business based in the heart of London with a small and focused team and this role will enable the successful candidate to have a major input into the development of our business.
Key Responsibilities :
The responsibilities of the Senior Web Developer are as follows:
- Aiding the development team with the development of the platform's customer-facing website and also the Back Office website for staff to perform the necessary operational actions;
- Working to recognised design patterns.
- To adhere to agile/scrum practices and business processes.
Key Skills :
- OOP and design patterns
- ASP.NET - Web API and MVC razor views and aspx
- TFS/CI and CD
- Unit testing/TDD
- Mocking frameworks (NSubstitute)
- WCF services/Windows services
- SQL Server and TSQL (database encryption)
- OWASP security practices
Key Requirements :
- 5 years minimum work experience
- Source & Version control TFS
- Strong attention to detail and the capacity to manage multiple work streams simultaneously;
- Strong UI development ability
- Can do attitude and evidence of using initiative to add value;
- Ability to communicate clearly in both writing and orally;
- Strong capacity for teamwork and being able to self-manage and work alone or in a team to deliver the required goals of the business;
- Passionate about solving complex business problems;
- Agile and Scrum experience a must have
- Experience with AWS a big advantage.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77515708