Junior Data Developer
SQL Development and SQL Server Experience ideal
The Junior Data Developer is responsible for the development of SQL scripts, stored procedures, SSIS packages within SQL Server to meet specifications with supervision from the Senior Developer.
The role will include training in our client's development life cycle and best practice.
This role could develop over time into more Senior Development or Technical Lead roles.
- Ensuring that all defined quality procedures are followed throughout the life cycle of the project
- Following technical standards and best practice guidelines.
- Carrying out development, testing and documentation of software to meet customer requirements
- Proactively reporting issues, technical or schedule related, in a timely manner
- Taking part in reviews of documents and code reviews.
- End to end testing and validation of healthcare data flows and processing
- Responding to helpdesk and Jira calls to ensure customer satisfaction, within SLA where applicable
- Good understanding and use of all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- SQL development and SQL server experience.
- SSIS, SSRS and/or DTS package development experience.
- Commercial awareness in healthcare.
- Experience with Cerner Millennium data migrations
- NHS Healthcare data management and migration experience, showing proven analysis skills.
Business & Behavioural Skills
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external and at all organisational levels
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Personable and confident
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77516161