Senior Test Services Analyst
About the Role
Working predominantly within our Heritage product line, for your allocated projects you’ll be responsible for delivering the ST, IST phases and coordinating Business Resources to deliver the UAT phase for all the changes being introduced as part of a project whether internally or by external service providers.This will include regulatory changes and key changes, but also changes made as a result of innovation across the business.
You’ll be expected to identify and define the required scope of testing and produce Test Plans together with associated estimates that clearly articulate the time and resources needed to successfully deliver the project.
You’ll be given the opportunity to develop your automation skills and will become the SME in this area.
This role will also offer you the opportunity to develop your leadership skills.
You’ll have a solid software testing background and can translate the business requirements into testable scenarios. You’ll be able to demonstrate your experience of owning the test plans, test preparation, test execution and test closure items. You’ll also have experience with automation where you can demonstrate your ability to produce automation tests.
You’ll have good communication skills and will have a predisposition to offering strong leadership to those around you.
Does this sound like your next role?If so, apply today or contact Rebecca Taylor in our Resourcing team for more information.
About the Benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Single cover private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77318552