Network Engineer - VoIP - Wifi - Manchester - £45k Super Bens
You will be providing an escalation point for network and systems support; performing fault finding and troubleshooting of the client's systems and network infrastructure. Assisting with the management of systems and network infrastructure; deployment of new SAN and server systems, VOIP telephony, and cloud environments.
Requirements for the Position
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity.
- Results-oriented with high expectations of self and team.
- Prior MSP (Level 3) experience in IT Infrastructure environments
- Solid Windows Server and AD experience
- Minimum 2 years experience with Cisco UCM and CME VOIP environments
- Minimum 3 years Microsoft Server/VMware/Hyper-V experience within a production environment
- Relevant industry certifications - CCNA, VCP, MCSE.
Advantages to have
- CCNP R&S or CCNP Collaboration
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure deployments
- Experience leading infrastructure and network deployment project