Solutions Architect Digital Connectivity-Big Data-Cloud-Burgess Hill/Eastbourne 50-70k
My client a leading engineering company have a brand-new requirement for a Solutions Architect focussing on digital connectivity, based in either Burgess Hill or Eastbourne.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in software development/software engineering with the below:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with development teams through to managers, directors, suppliers and clients
- Ability to specify IT hardware building blocks
- Ability to specify software components/building blocks
- Ability to write software requirements and design documents
- Sound knowledge of software design methodologies, including Agile
- Cloud technologies, infrastructure and services
- Database technologies
- Communications protocols; DDS, MQTT, AMPQ, Modbus
- Gathering stakeholder requirments for building digital connectivity, Cloud infrastructure and services
- Research available technologies (hardware and software) to identify and implement those that will cost-effectively provide the require data connectivity and services
- Plan and manage the evolution of the required technology, working closely with stakeholders, project managers and other technical staff
- Provide regular reports on overall progress to stakeholders
- Produce documentation that explains: software and hardware architecture, connectivity, plans, infrastructure and technology selection
- Occasional travel to other sites within the UK and abroard
What are you up to currently? Do you think this role could be of interest?
It would be great to discuss further, if you could send me an updated CV to and confirm a suitable time for me to call so I can run through the position with you in more detail. This is an immediate requirement and they are looking to line up interviews from 08/011/2017, so if you could let me know your availability with regards to this as well that would help.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77507573