Senior Account Manager – Superb Agency – Central London – to £38k great benefits
Senior Account Manager – Superb Agency – Central London – to £38k + great benefits
Stunning, award winning agency seeks a Senior Account Manager to work on a well-known, fun, high street retail account.
Reason for Recruitment
The agency are busy (!) and have an increased scope of work from this client in 2017, which requires additional support on the delivery of projects.
The agency is a leading direct and digital marketing agency who are part of a worldwide network.
Recently moved into brand new offices, people come to work for them because they can hone their skills there and develop their career within in truly multi-disciplinary teams, working with brilliant specialists in what they do.
The Senior Account Manager Role
The position will report directly into an Account Director and the account team also includes a Project Director and Board Account Director.
In 2016 the agency developed the end to end customer experience journey for this retailer, giving them a road map to evolve communications across all channels, in order to improve conversion, engage/educate customers and ultimately retain more customers through a great in-store experience.
The agency now require a Senior Account Manager to support the delivery of new projects alongside the Account Director. This will involve working with multiple departments but very closely with the UX and data teams.
The agency are seeking a collaborative, enthusiastic and pragmatic Senior Account Manager. Someone who is friendly and personable with excellent project management and who is comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, bringing people together and keeping the wider team informed.
The work will be multi-channel so they need a Senior Account Manager who has experience with both print and digital projects, with an understanding of what is and isn’t possible, industry best practices and experience of working with UX teams.
The role and what’s required to do it well…
- To deliver brilliant communications – constantly striving for the best creative and strategic output
- To manage the day to day delivery of projects from resource requests, brief writing, creative development and presenting work to clients, ensuring projects are on time and to budget
- To be the main day to day point of contact for clients and stakeholders working on your projects
- To offer the client braver creative choices and deliver brand true work
- To ensure that client satisfaction is exemplary
- To work together with Project Management to accurately plan and book agency resources
Technical Skills / Experience Required
- Experience of direct, CRM and digital marketing - DM experience especially
- Experience of working with an ATL agency to understand the brand, and ensure all work delivered adheres to brand guidelines is preferred but not essential
- A great understanding of the creative development process
- Able to deliver projects with excellence (error free, on brief, on budget)
- Ability to juggle and prioritise multiple demands on time and agency resources
- Client management skills (manages expectations, builds trust, communicates well)
- Experience working with multiple agencies and stakeholders
Salary and Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary [to £38k] plus a great benefits package.
· 25 days holiday
· 1 day off for your birthday
· Private Health - BUPA
· Life Assurance
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Senior Account Managers with strong direct marketing experience please get in touch.