Mechanical Engineer - Field Sales
Do you relish the opportunity to fast track your career into a technical sales engineer role servicing exciting industries that include: Aerospace, Industrial and Medical manufacturers?
Do you enjoy meeting customers “breaking out” of the office environment?
Are you passionate about advanced mechanical component design that makes a difference?
Details about the Client
Precipart are a $100M, and growing, global manufacturing group operating in the aerospace, medical and precision industrial sectors. Having recently established a new subsidiary company in the UK, the opportunity now exists to be part of growing an exciting, dynamic business, building on an existing foundation of world class client across the UK and Ireland.
Detailed Job Description
Your remit will be to further develop sales and relationships in the UK and Ireland with what is already an impressive client base of blue chip OEM's.
This is a fascinating sector and a unique opportunity with an innovative and progressive company producing bespoke high precision engineered solutions into the medical, aerospace and industrial sectors.
The Mechanical Engineer - Field Sales, will:
- Take projects from initial concept through the complete proposal process to customer sign off
- Provide in the field technical and quality assurance support for the company's existing and new customers
- Liaise effectively with the group's manufacturing and engineering centres in Europe, the US and India
- Work with customers to realise solutions meeting quality, manufacturability & cost
- Help to identify and grow new technical market opportunities and customers
- Travel regularly across the UK & Ireland and occasionally internationally
The Mechanical Engineer - Field Sales, will be:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant qualification
- Tenacious, an excellent communicator and relish the prospect of cultivating long term relationships
- Experienced in a mechanical design, manufacturing, or production role working to fine tolerances
- Possess a good appreciation of precision mechanical component manufacturing techniques and quality assurance measures and systems
- Proficient in reading mechanical component drawings in detail
- Experienced in the use of Solidworks or other 3D CAD system
- Full UK driving licence
- Commutable distance to Oxford
What's on offer
Competitive package on offer + Car + Benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPJT13866420Z