Regional Commercial Manager- West Scotland (40 hours)
Regional Commercial Manager - 40 hours
We're EE. And our vision is to provide the best network and best service so our customers trust us with their digital lives. We're doing that by building a new digital backbone for Britain and offering a great experience to each and every one of our customers - through our stores, in our centres and online. But we can only achieve our vision by having great people working for us. People who are empowered, supported, challenged - and rewarded. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. That's why the Sunday Times named us one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. But why take their word for it? Come and see for yourself.
This is a hands-on, high profile field based role that requires an individual experienced in agile working methods. Someone who is able to engage and inspire teams as they deliver commercial projects across the region that will ensure KPIs are consistently met. Working alongside your Regional Manager, you'll be instrumental in ensuring that stores across the region are able to confidently cross-sell and grow our products and services to ensure business performance. This is an opportunity for someone who is target driven and thrives on working collaboratively with others to work at the heart of a growing, ambitious company, and make a lasting impact on our future.
What you'll do:
- Identify gaps in performance and develop remedial action plans
- Understand and strategize with store managers to help a store grow conversion and move through conversion quadrants
- Assist in the training and delivery of new products and propositions across the region
- Have an analytical approach to increasing value performance
- Support your Regional Manager by providing insight into growth opportunities
- Support and model the EE Way, encouraging and influencing individuals across a various roles.
- Have proven experience consistently delivering outstanding commercial performance
- Have strong sales capabilities across all EE product categories
- Bring an analytical and strategic approach to meeting KPI's
- Demonstrate networking skills that allow you to build genuine and productive stakeholder relationships
- Have front line experience in telecoms with a focus on Multi product and Service targets
- Be willing to travel across your Region
- Be driven by leading and developing a team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- 25 days' holiday
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
To find out more and to apply, please click the apply link.