Deputy MLRO – SARS with Compliance Monitoring and/or Transaction Screening Experience Required
Our client, a leading currency trading firm, is looking to recruit a Deputy MLRO. Helping manage the team, duties will include;
• SARS and on line reporting.
• Compliance Monitoring.
• Oversee onboarding of new customers and performing due diligence.
• Working with transactional screening software and interpreting the results of matches.
• Act as mentor to junior staff in the organisation.
• Help foster a good working relationship with the correspondent bank.
• Work with outside bodies including the Police & other legal bodies/authorities.
• Assist the Head of Department in ad hoc duties.
You should have a good understanding of Anti-Money Laundering regulations including the Proceeds of Crime Act, Terrorism Act, Data Protection Act and the 4th Money Laundering Directive with an understanding of SARS & on line reporting and some exposure to Compliance Monitoring and/or Transaction Screening.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Britta Simek on 020 7330 6960 or send your details to her at Britta@compliancerecruitment.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.