Audit Junior Job within a highly regarded Liverpool based accountancy firm
Our Liverpool based accountancy firm client is looking to recruit an Audit Junior / Audit Semi Senior with some previous external audit experience. This forward-thinking Accountancy firm ideally require someone who has six or more months’ audit experience gained within a public practice environment. The perfect audit Junior/audit semi senior will be keen to pursue a career within a busy audit department.
The role will include exposure to all aspects of audit work including working with a variety of Limited companies, and corporate structures.
The Audit Junior/semi senior will undertake the following:
• Audits - assisting audit seniors / audit managers with the planning and completion of audit assignments
• Client correspondence - both written and oral
• General administration - filing etc. relating to the office and clients
• Working with a wide and varied client portfolio including Charities, Academies, Not for profit organisations and other ad-hoc assignments
The Audit Junior should possess:
• Appropriate "A" Level education or Degree - ideally in a numerical discipline
• A minimum of six months working in a public practice accountancy firm
• Ideally studying or willing to study ACA or ACA (OR someone studying AAT with a desire to moving over to ACA/ACCA)
• Excellent grasp of Maths and English - with A Level Maths desirable
• Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations and to quickly assimilate information
In return you will be part of a dynamic organisation with access to interesting and high profile clients, career development opportunities, as well as a fantastic overall remuneration package.
If you feel you fit the above criteria and are interested in a role which will progress your career in practice, please contact Terri Dowling without hesitation for an immediate interview.