Our client is an international leading consultancy firm seeking an energetic and forward thinking PR Specialist to join their Marketing and Communications Team in London.
Reporting to the Global Media Relations Director, you will support the marketing and communications team in developing and implementing a successful PR campaigns and efforts at a global scale.
- Develop and implement strategic external communications practices.
- Continuous collaboration with the Marketing, PR, and Communications team in generating plans, content, and communications strategies that are properly aligned with company standards.
- Remain current on PR and relevant trends and embed in PR strategy and execution.
- Track global news in order to proactively develop PR opportunities on the team's behalf.
- Continuously engage with key international media contacts.
- Plan and utilize social media as an essential element of daily PR practices (such as write and schedule Tweets, prepare LinkedIn blogs for key leaders).
- Work alongside the companies global PR network and occasionally travel to international offices when needed.
- Track and analyse PR metrics and success.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in building effective media programs with an international focus.
- Good existing relationships or work effectively with producers at broadcast.
- Experience in a similar PR or corporate communications role having had exposure to campaign strategy and implementation
- Sound working knowledge of PR principles and practice is essential
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to understand, interpret business problems and create marketing solutions
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well in teams
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
If you have experience in a PR role, delivering successful strategic campaigns and you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a leading international organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.