Senior Pricing Analyst
: As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you will support the Debt Purchase business in the UK by analysing drivers of revenue and cost, modelling operational performance and ultimately settnig pricing recommendations for our contingent business.
The Client: A well-established financial services business that will, following a recent acquisition, be one of the largest credit management service providers in Europe.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Generating pricing recommendations, concerning the commercial terms of new contingent business opportunities in the UK, by conducting appropriate analysis and predictive modelling to forecast future net cashflows
- Partnering with Operations to understand portfolio servicing strategies and incorporate the results into modelling and valuation work
- Providing high-quality data analysis support for operational projects within the contingent service business units in the UK
- Serving as an asset valuation and data analysis thought leader, with a particular focus on contingent services
- Acting as a mentor/coach for junior analysts within the department and oversee their work in collaboration with departmental managers
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (e.g., economics, math, physics) with at least a 2.1 grade
- Strong working knowledge of one or more of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, Enterprise Guide, and/or Enterprise Miner
- Working knowledge of SQL with the ability to write T-SQL, likely obtained through prior work experience conducting data analysis, reporting, querying and data management
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel (experience with database structures would also be helpful)
- Extensive experience operating in a related field (e.g., asset valuation/pricing, predictive modelling, credit scoring)
- Significant experience with NPV calculations, asset valuation and/or cash flow estimation approaches is preferred