As a Pricing Analyst, you will analyse drivers of revenue and cost, model operational performance and ultimately set pricing recommendations for our contingent business.
The Client: A well-established financial services business that will, following a recent acquisition, be one of the largest credit management service providers in Europe.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Generating pricing recommendations, concerning the commercial terms of new contingent business opportunities in the UK, by conducting appropriate analysis and predictive modelling to forecast future net cashflows
- Undertaking profitability and valuation analysis of existing contingent client contracts in order to generate prospective recommendations to re-price commercial terms, and/or to review operational practices
- Partnering with Operations to understand portfolio servicing strategies and incorporate the results into modelling and valuation work
- Providing high-quality data analysis support for operational projects within the contingent service business units in the UK
- Serving as an asset valuation and data analysis thought leader, with a particular focus on contingent services
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (e.g., economics, math, physics) with at least a 2.1 grade
- Working knowledge of one or more of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, Enterprise Guide, and/or Enterprise Miner
- Basic working knowledge of SQL with the ability to write T-SQL, likely obtained through prior work experience conducting data analysis, reporting, querying and data management
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel (experience with database structures would also be helpful)
- Some experience operating in a related field (e.g., asset valuation/pricing, predictive modelling, credit scoring)
- Awareness and understanding of NPV calculations, asset valuation and/or cash flow estimation approaches is preferred