Semi Senior Accountant | £25,000
Looking for a firm that values staff training and will support you through your professional qualifications? Our client is looking for an ambitious Semi Senior Accountant who can progress through to a Senior Accountant upon qualification.
The firm, well renowned for promoting from within, are looking for someone who can develop a career and advance through the ranks. A long with full study support, my client can offer excellent opportunities to meet with clients and expand your knowledge in various business areas as the firm continues to expand.
The role will include:
- Statutory accounts production for limited companies and sole traders
- Corporation tax computations
- Partnership tax and personal tax returns
- Management Accounts preparation on a quarterly basis
- Reviewing the bookkeeping and VAT duties by the juniors
- Three years’ experience working within practice
- Good IT Literacy and an understanding of cloud accounting is essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- ACCA/ACA part-qualified or soon to be part-qualified
A long with full study support, my client can offer excellent opportunities to meet with clients and expand your knowledge in various business areas as the firm continues to expand.
For further information on this Semi Senior Accountant position, please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.