Campaign Executive, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
We’re on the hunt for a Campaign Executive with experience using Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud to join this growing digital agency with plenty on at the moment. If you’re a Campaign Executive looking for the next step in your career then this is it.
As a Campaign Executive in this agency you’ll be working with Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud to deliver a whole range of email campaigns for important clients. This is a growing team with a huge amount of work on hand, leading them to bring on a new Campaign Executive.
If you’ve got Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience then you’ll be at the top of their list. They’re looking for a Campaign Executive with great eye for detail as you’ll be making sure to spot issues and make any amendments before the final broadcast.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as a Campaign Executive:
- Checking and amending HTML
- Taking ownership of Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions for the business
- Setting up email campaigns in ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Carrying out data segmentation and analysis
Sound like the kind of Campaign Executive role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible. The Campaign who joins this team will be working in a very busy department with a lot of growth planned.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Campaign Executive:
- Able to keep on top of a busy workload
- Great knowledge of ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working with data
- At ease working in a busy agency environment
Sound as if we’re describing a Campaign Executive like you? We want to hear from you. This agency have got a lot on at the moment, so you’ll be able to come in and kick on straight away as a Campaign Executive.
Please get in touch quoting JW461 when applying for this Campaign Executive role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/