- Ref: TSPHE1
- Location: Hursley
- Salary: Up to £57,000 (dependent on experience & assessment performance)
- Contract: Full time (40 hours)
- Contract Length: 23 month fixed term contracts & permanent contracts (dependent on eligibility)
- Resilience to change – Because it can and will happenPassionate – To make a difference Inquisitive – Go on, ask a question!Team Player - Teamwork makes the dream work Fun – As it’s a vital part of our innovative culture!
- Assist in analysis of client specifications and definition of test strategy, test plans and test cases Configure test environments and execute automated and manual tests Carry out functional, scale, performance and stress tests Ensure software is fit for purpose through defect and vulnerability detection Manage and maintain test results, defects and resolutions Support development and implementation across the software pipeline (SDLC) Utilise knowledge of Java and C++Effectively manage a team of test analysts at all levels of experience
Perks don’t hurtAs the CIC is very much an employee focused environment we are proud of our employee training programmes. As part of the CIC, you will have the opportunity to undertake a multitude of training courses with an extensive range of classroom, e-learning, interactive and video courses. With our support, you will have the opportunity to acquire industry recognised qualifications, gain valuable experience with globally renowned companies and work with industry leading technologies. If you are as passionate about IT as we are, this will hopefully excite you as much as it excites us!
Working in a consultancy environment, you will play an integral part of a variety of exciting projects across a range of sectors.Projects will vary in size, location, and length, some will be a completely new initiative for the client others will be part of an existing major programme.Each project that you work on has its own unique working environment enabling you to build up your network as well as your skills. Every project is different and our employees really value the variety of the roles.As part of the CIC, you will have the opportunity to travel to client’s sites and other IBM and CIC centres across the UK, sometimes even further! Travel flexibility is important to us as our clients often like to work with you face to face. You will be expected to travel throughout your employment so we are looking for explorers, those people who are willing to go the extra mile for our clients (quite literally!)If you are not willing to travel to projects then we won’t be able to consider your application.As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds. However, in order to be eligible for this role, all applicants must be British Nationals with a minimum of 5 years UK residency, ideally 10 years. If you do not fit the criteria for this role, please review our other opportunities at ibm.com/employment/ciceurope. Unfortunately, we do not offer visa sponsorship and have no future plans to do so
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77496008