Are you a client focused Personal Tax Manager keen to work in a fully client facing role?
Private Client Tax Manager job based in Leeds
Are you hungry for a fresh challenge and the opportunity to work with a more varied client base? Are you a client focused Personal Tax Manager keen to work in a fully client facing role?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are seeking a CTA Qualified Private Client Tax Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of personal tax delivery dealing with HNW’s and individuals. The perfect Private Client Manager/Personal Tax Manager will have experience in providing both compliance and consultant services to a range of personal tax clients, with a willingness to go the extra mile.
An established and successful accountancy firm in Leeds, our client provides accountancy, audit and taxation services to both individuals and companies. This dynamic Leeds accountancy firm takes pride in providing a consistent and proactive service. They offer a wide range of end-to-end services to meet every businesses’ needs.
It’s a lively firm where they pride themselves on developing employees internally, providing ongoing support to ensure individuals achieve their desired career progress.
The responsibilities for the Private Client Manager based in Leeds include:
- Managing a large and varied portfolio of private clients
- Managing the personal tax compliance process
- Providing personal tax advice
- Delivering tax advisory projects to clients including HNWI’s, UHNWI’s, Directors, Sole Traders and Estates
- Business development activities to increase the fee base and attract new clients
- Involvement in a range of high-end tax planning projects
- Liaison with clients and HMRC
- Assisting the owner with the strategic direction of the Personal Tax offering within the Practice
The perfect candidate will be CTA Qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a busy public practice firm. You will have experience of delivering private client tax planning and advisory services and will hold excellent communication skills with the desire to develop and take ownership of projects and tasks.
A fantastic opportunity for a progressive career in a supportive and pro-active environment.
To find out more about Tax roles in Leeds please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.