Group Finance Manager
Beyond responsibility for the day-to-day running of the finance function, the role will involve system implementation and donor due diligence reporting.
We believe that every child deserves the right to safety and to be empowered through education. Working in some of the poorest areas in the world, we strive to ensure that every child has the chance to go to school and learn.
Our client began our work in Sierra Leone in 2008 working with a small number of street children, nine years later we have helped to transform the lives of more than 60,000 children across Sierra Leone, Liberia and Nepal. In 2016 we launched our first project in Nigeria helping children impacted by conflict in the North East to access education.
The key responsibilities will be:
- To take care of the day-day running of the organisation, reporting directly into the CEO
- Implement and assist with a new finance system across the organisation
- Assist the organisation with donor due diligence exercises
- Manage a member of staff with continued development
- Work alongside senior leadership with growth changes in the organisation
The key attributes in a successful candidate are:
- Qualified accountant;
- Relevant body of experience (preferably but not essentially in the international charity sector)
- Strong inter-personal skills;
- Positive, willing, flexible attitude
275-300/day or FTC equivalent.