Premier Housewares is an industry leading brand in the housewares industry and having built an impressive reputation for the highest of quality products they supply both independent and national retail customers with their design-led product portfolio.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Application Developer to join our business support team at Premier Housewares in Glasgow.
You will be a key member of our growing IT department and have a passion for user-focused, standards-driven design and development.
Working with our experienced systems analysts and under the direction of head of systems on specific business systems projects.
- Design and develop applications and tools written in PHP.
- Integrate third parties' web services and order and invoicing systems with both ERP system and in house PHP middleware.
- Implement new features, optimise existing ones, and proactively fix bugs.
- Collaborate with our business analyst team to solve problems and develop solutions to business problems.
- Working as part of a team to implement new core ERP system and new website.
- Design and develop reporting and dashboards for different business areas.
- Data manipulation in our ERP system.
Desired Skills and Experience:
·Computer Science qualification or equivalent practical experience.
·1+ years of experience in PHP and object oriented frameworks within an industry environment
·1+ years of experience in SQL
·1+ years of experience with Crystal Reports or similar
·Excellent attention to detail
·Website administration experience with Magenta environment
·Sound knowledge of database integrity and structure within an ERP environment
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77466461