Audit Supervisor | Top 30 Firm | London
Are you a Qualified Audit Senior looking to make the jump into a Supervisor role with one of the very best Accountancy Firms in the country? my client a top 30 London based firm are offering both a very competitive remuneration package, and excellent opportunities for progression in the future.
This role will be most suited to someone who thrives on challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a 'can-do' attitude and is looking to improve his/her skills and competencies through self-development. The selected candidate will be working on clients operating in various sectors including, but not limited to, technology, property, retail, professional services, charities etc., with a typical annual turnover up to £50m.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners.
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
- Co-ordinate fieldwork at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects.
- Development and supervision of trainees.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients.
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across all competencies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Newly qualified or in the final year of completing the ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice.
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing.
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with FRS102
For more information on this Audit Supervisor position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.