Audit Semi Senior | Top 75 Firm
Are you are seeking London based employment that offers career progression? a supportive environment, and a diverse client Portfolio? this is the ideal Audit Senior role for you!
Salary £45k - £50k | London
Our client, a highly regarded mid-tier firm with a Partner base who primarily trained and qualified within Top 10 firms, are seeking an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their firm. The firm is technically strong and extremely focused on providing a strong client service. Their client base is varied and will allow exposure to a wide range of clients.
In addition to the client facing element of the role, the opportunity to do advisory projects and the firm's commitment to involving you in their marketing and networking efforts will give you a much better grounding for a future at either management or partnership level than most Audit Senior roles can offer.
As the successful Audit Senior you will:
- Be recently ACA qualified
- Have a strong audit background, leading audit teams from planning to completion
- Be highly personable with sound verbal and written communication skills
- Have an ability to handle client requests in a timely manner and build a rapport both internally and with clients
- Enjoy working as a team player, offering assistance to others
- Demonstrate strong technical skills
- Have an awareness of the billing cycle with an ability to demonstrate that you can manage your own time and that of juniors and to complete work within set budgets
In exchange, this Audit Senior role will offer a competitive salary, opportunity for progression and the autonomy to allow you to grow within the role at a rate that suits you without holding you back. All of this in a great Central location and with high calibre colleagues from whom you can learn a great deal.
For more information on this Audit Senior role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.