Finance Manager– Birmingham City Centre – £55-61k Bonus Pension Benefits
My client is an international property business based in prestigious offices in Birmingham City Centre within easy walking distance of New St, Moor St and Snowhill stations. They are currently looking to make a new senior appointment to support the delivery of a new service offering.
This AD role will work to support a Director of Sales in the provision of a high quality finance team delivering management solutions. You will be leading a team of client accountants who provide accounting services to the corporate occupier clients.
- Managing Client Reporting teams to deliver monthly and quarterly reporting to meet the clients’ accounting needs.
- Ensuring service levels and other targets agreed with clients are met, monitoring key performance indicators and reporting on a regular basis in accordance with client and departmental requirements.
- Ensuring all statutory, legislative and internal process requirements are met, including requirements of HMRC and the RICS
- Oversee recruitment, retention and career development of employees to develop committed, high performance, client focussed teams
- Develop, implement and continuously improve processes and procedures to ensure service delivery standards for internal and external clients are met
- Work with internal audit and compliance to ensure that all compliance and control requirements are met
- Support surveying colleagues in tenders for new work including the pricing of instructions and preparation of client pitches
- Management of existing client relationships and working to ensure the seamless integration of new client acquisitions.
- Qualified accountant, ideally with some post qualification experience.
- Strong financial accounting awareness with good knowledge of a transactional or shared service style operating environment.
- Experience of property / housing / real estate / facilities management business or working for a client with substantial property interests.
- Strong communication skills and an effective people manager.
- Good Excel skills ideally coupled with experience of industry related software such as TRAMPS, Qube Horizon / Planet / PM, Yardi, Propman.
- Starting salary of £50 -55,000 dependent on experience
- Generous car allowance, bonus scheme and company pension
- 30 Days holiday + Bank Holidays with an option to purchase additional days
- Free car parking
- Prestigious city centre office location
- Culture of internal development and promotion.
For further details and to register an interest in this role then please forward an up to date CV for immediate consideration.