BrandContent, PR Account Director (Cardiff or London)
PR Account Director to join creative content an PR agency
BrandContent is a creative content marketing and PR agency and we’re expanding. We’re award-winning with an impressive client list and a brilliant team. We’re looking for a PR Account Director to join us taking responsibility for some of our largest accounts.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the managing director, you will predominantly work with clients across B2B & B2C in the technology and financial services sectors from established FTSE 100 brands, challenger brands and early-stage tech start-ups. You’ll be able to create consumer stories for nationals not just for the personal finance pages as well as for tech and B2B press.
A typical day could see you devising consumer campaigns as well as working with our video and social producer to ensure campaigns consider all audiences and influencers. You’ll set the direction for client strategies, working on pitches for new clients and helping secure new business.
Who you are
You’ll have an excellent background in securing top tier media coverage and can do this with ease, but you’ll also work in an integrated way from experiential, events, content, social and marketing campaigns generally and your digital skill-set must be extremely strong giving you the perfect blend of traditional and digital skills.
This role will suit a self-starter and only candidates that set themselves the highest standards, need apply. We are really looking for an outstanding individual who can hit the ground running, has boundless ideas, creativity, enthusiasm and is digitally progressive. We are an ambitious agency and are looking for a candidate with a can-do and positive attitude.
- Leading on key PR accounts for the agency
- Manage senior account manager
- Budget management
- Working alongside the visual producer and head of content and social on creative campaigns
- Developing strong relationships with key media and nurturing existing ones
- Driving media relations & supporting press offices on behalf of clients
- Communicating with clients & managing accounts, campaigns & projects to a high standard
- Preparing regular client reports & attending client meetings
- Working as part of a team to develop client proposals & attend pitches
- Organising & attending events (eg. press conferences & promotional events)
Who you are
- +7 years’ agency experience
- Educated to a minimum of degree level or equivalent
- Passionate about PR
- Highly ambitious
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Creative – our campaigns aim to be top notch– our clients have high expectations
- Great interpersonal skills required to liaise with clients, high-profile media & stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills
A passionate, energetic and enthusiastic approach with strong initiative
Experience in financial services
We are interested in only top performers who are ambitious, driven and want to get ahead and make a real impact in their industry.
For this particular role, we’re looking for an individual with financial services experience, since the role will be closely aligned to one of our key accounts (a financial services client).
What we offer
You’ll get a competitive salary, 25 days holiday + public holidays on top. Pension scheme, bonus, relaxed dress code, £100 wedding vouchers. Friday drinks. A fun and motivating environment where you’ll be able to work at the top of your game without the red tape.
Apply by completing the application form below.