My client, a leading European FX company based in London, is searching for a Risk Analyst to join their growing risk team. Reporting into the Head of Risk you will be tasked with calculating, monitoring and reporting of risk/ regulatory related management information. Data from various internal departments will need to be collated and evaluated on an intraday basis.
- Collate data from the relevant departments and perform the calculations of various risk governance reports daily
- Circulate the daily CRD IV monitoring reports to Senior Management
- Following up on any actions/ remedies that are required
- Periodically check the internal system to ensure that appropriate steps have been actioned
- Update the ICAAP as necessary following any meetings, change of interpretation of rules etc.
- Review intra-day transactions that have been performed on both the client and operational ledgers
- Research of client financial position
- Preparation of materials required to carry out financial analysis
- Calculating the Mark to Market value of an open position
- The client’s margin positions (both Initial Margin and Variation Margin)
- PFE reports
- Develop strong working relationships with various constituents within the company
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Research and/or analytical background which can be applied to a broad range of subjects
- Strong CRD IV and wider regulatory knowledge
- Have basic understanding on PFE, simulations, etc.
- Logical and systematic working routine
- Problem solving skill and the ability to deliver solutions to complex problems
- Strong educational background to at least degree level; working toward a financially related qualification is a plus