Remarkable Group, Account Executive
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual with a background in public relations and social media to become to join our West End team as Account Executive to help look after our wonderful clients in the property, construction, and development sectors.
You will ideally have at least one year’s experience in PR/communications and will be:
- Motivated by the delivery of excellent client service, and a high quality of work
- A team player keen to muck-in and learn your craft from Account Managers and Directors, and our personal development programme
- Logical and organized in your approach to completing tasks, with strong attention to detail
- Keen to develop an understanding of all aspects of marketing and communications
- Enthusiastic about keeping up with growth and innovation in the communications industry
- An interest in delivering excellent results for clients in the property and built environment, healthcare and financial services sectors.
- Engaging audiences through social media is an increasing part of all campaigns so a familiarity with the content creation and community management skills to deliver social media engagement would be an advantage.
- Copy writing for – media relations (press releases/features/case-studies/story pitches), blogs, social media posts, reports/white papers
- Media relations
- Online (social media) community management
- Desk research
- Campaign reporting
- IT literate – particularly MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Apply by completing the application form below.