Head of Front Office Control and Assurance
An opportunity has arisen within a top Asset Manager for a Head of Front Office Control and Assurance. This position will be within the Group’s treasury function and is responsible for managing liquidity and investing surplus funds on behalf of the wider Group.
You will support the establishment of an independent first line control framework to provide both support for and independent challenge to the dealing desk. The role will work within the first line reporting directly into the CFO.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the first line control design, implementation, and assessment, including sample testing and testing design
- Carry out independent dealing exceptions analysis
- Present monthly reporting to the Dealing Committee and other committees as required
- Develop and maintain relationships with Risk, Compliance, and Audit
- Compliance with regulations and internal governance manuals, policies and procedures
What we are looking for:
You will be experienced and knowledgeable within the following areas:
- COBS exception monitoring,
- Front office dealing, treasury instruments and markets.
- Keen attention to detail and will have performed evidence gathering from systems (e.g. Bloomberg, Aladdin).
- Previous experience preparing committee reports and presenting at committees is key
- possess excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong numerical/data and excel skills.