Our client is a worldwide leading provider of business information and they are looking for a dedicated Marketing Executive to join their team. (Note: A Business Information Provider is a company that rents third party software application packages to their customers. Just FYI!)
What the role consists of:
- Assisting the marketing managers with events and setting up brand presence at exhibitions and conferences.
- Assisting with company hosted events, including client parties.
- Lead processing, scoring, allocation and tracking – or assisting a colleague with lead processing and tracking depending on staff resources.
- Support with presentations for pitching and proposals.
- CRM administration including assistance with data preparation for campaigns. You’ll be required to develop expertise on the use of the CRM for marketing data – including premium and client campaigns.
- Processing and filing all marketing expenses.
The ideal candidate would be/have:
- Enthusiastic and bright professional.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Proactive and methodical approach.
- High attention to detail.
- Great team player who can also work independently.