Our client are a successful and growing Accountancy Practice near Watford.
Managing and running a portfolio of 100+ clients (Limited companies, partnerships, sole traders) for broad range of clients including healthcare, property and tech companies. You will have the following attributes:
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- 4 years plus experience within a small or medium size Accountancy firm
- Managing a portfolio, growing it and business development activities.
- Strong technical ability in preparing and reviewing accounts and tax
- Strong IT skills, cloud accounting preferable
- Knowledge of IRIS or final accounts production software
- Use of Sage/QuickBooks/Xero (some or all)
- Excellent communication skills and well presented
- Progressive forward thinking ability to add value to clients
- Maintaining client relationships and recommending ways for the Firm to improve
- Responsibility for client deadlines, compliance and correspondence. Planning and reviewing jobs sent to Outsourcers. Communicating with clients and all technical matters expected of a qualified accountant
- Networking skills, confident and at ease with clients and management
- Client skills
- Presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated, able to prioritise and deliver an accurate and efficient workload.
- Dedicated to help management drive the business forward, have a confident personality and be well presented.
- Demonstrates ability to add to workload increase as more client work accepted.
- A personality who deals with clients and colleagues pleasantly.
- Ability to be completely discreet and handle client information confidentially.