About the RoleAn opportunity has arisen for a .NET Developer to join our AGILE cross functional team. Focussing on high value, high usage solutions you will be expected to come up with robust solutions to meet client requirements.
Working with high profile customers on team projects, applying an innovative approach to your work you will design, develop and maintain .NET, web based systems. You will work in an AGILE environment in delivery teams interacting with clients, Product Owners and Testers. About you
Skills & Experience
- C# 4.0, MVC
- jQuery, Knockout, SASS
- SQL Server 2014, Entity Framework
- WCF, Restful Web Services, ADFS, Microsoft workflow foundation
- TFS, Resharper
- BDD, Agile
- Unit testing & CI (team city)
Intechnica was founded in 2006 and since then has grown rapidly, becoming one of GP Bullhound’s top 50 fastest growing technology businesses and ranked #4 in Silicon Republic’s top 12 tech companies making it in Manchester.
Our mission is to help companies make the most of the digital revolution. We help companies of all sizes get the best out of their applications and the teams that run them. People turn to us to solve complex problems.
We are a software engineering first company, working with brands as well as our own products. Each role we recruit for has its own unique set of skills, but everyone in our company shares the same passion for what we do
So, if you want to be part of an ambitious team that’s dedicated to creating better software, join us!
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst lunching on yummy pizza.
- Great career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to show what you can do
- We value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management to get on
- Have your voice heard: with an average of five people per squad, teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.
- Personal pension
- Company funded medical benefit
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77472011