Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager
An exciting new opportunity has now been created within our Marketing department for a Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager.
This role is to support the achievement of business booking and revenue targets by maximising conversion opportunities on digital channels across B2C and B2B.
You will also:
- Gather insights from all available channels to create hypotheses and test ideas across mobile web, desktop and mobile apps
- Drive the CRO roadmap to improve global conversion rate across all marketing channels
- Support incremental revenue growth activities including up-sell/cross-sell campaigns to drive increased product penetration
To be considered for this role, it is essential you have:
- Experience working within an eCommerce environment, ideally travel or retail
- Proven learnings from having put conversion rate optimisation and usability testing into practice (including booking funnel initiatives)
- An excellent understanding of usability and key drivers to conversion
- A strong understanding of core search engine optimisation best practices (with experience of using crawler tools)
- Experience of using testing tools such as Qubit and SiteCore
- Experience of using advanced Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (with proven experience of implementing tag and reporting structures)
Your application will also stand out if you are:
- An experienced user of Sessioncam
- Sales focussed, commercially astute and able to deliver against extremely challenging deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
If you match and can demonstrate the criteria listed above, please apply online...